6 Fun & Quick Team Building Activities For Conference Calls With Benefits
Virtual work does not mean all-time work and no time for fun. Employees who do remote work feel isolated and disconnected if no time is provided for recreation. Sometimes, the monotonous workflow leads to a harsh drop in employee morale. Certainly, as a responsible employer, you don’t want such a disaster to impose on your employees and their skill.
So, it’s time for your remote team workers to participate in virtual team building activities to communicate, cooperate, and connect.
Advantages of Virtual Team Building Activities
Virtual team-building activities for conference calls are total fun. Such team building activities on conference calls are mind-refreshing, mood-busters, and morale boosters for your workers who are working together from anywhere worldwide. Fun activities through conference call also improve.
- Problem-solving skills
- Power to innovate
- Increase job satisfaction
- Increase collaboration
Sorts of Virtual Team Building Activities
Now we know how team building virtual activities help employees to work together and increase coordination. Next, we would know the sorts of fun team-building activities for conference calls.
- Hunts for Lighting Scavenger: This game is super fun. It levels up energy in employees and reduces zoom fatigue.
- Conference Call Bingo: It is one of the attention-honing team-building games on call. At the beginning of the game, a screenshot would have given to each player. The teammate who calls Bingo first would win the game.
- Window Wandering: The game strengthens the bonds among teammates. In each meeting, employees are asked to share the happenings that go on outside and can be seen through the window.
- Rapid-Fire Questioning Round: In this game, employees need to answer the questions that are asked based on their day-to-day grounds. The game helps to uncover unknown facts about teammates and brings teammates closer to each other.
- Check-ins Pets: During this fun game, employees share their desktop/laptop screen with other co-workers along with their pets. The game helps to reduce distraction and sticks the eyes of employees on the screen without interruptions.
- Home Tours: During the game, teammates provide a tour of their homes to others. It magnets other teammates to the screen without any distraction.
So, what are you waiting for? Prepare your team to participate in the fun team building activities via conference calls and get ready to experience a change in work culture. To conduct such games for your employees, do contact Musafir Conference & Services Pvt. Ltd – an expert team building game organizer in Maharashtra.